Good morning Angkor Wat! *swoon*
This is when having a tall boyfriend comes in handy.
With my travel buddy, Chickee.
Quench your thirst!
At the entrance of the first temple.
Carvings on the wall
The holy pool- said to give immunity to anyone who bathes in it.
Conquered the first challenge of the day: steep stairs that’s almost four floors high!
Big feet no more.
The temple with many faces.
At Rainbow Bridge.
Bird’s eye view. Yes, fear conquered for the second time.
Mode of transportation in Cambodia: Tuk-tuk.
At the “Tomb Raider Temple”.
“One day we’re gonna get so high…”
Our tour guide, Mr. Vann Seila. I highly recommend him!
1) The ticket costs $20 so prepare.
2) Bring sunblock since you’ll be walking under the scorching heat of the sun. If you have hats and umbrellas, bring them as well.
3) Sleeveless tops and skirts that are above the knee are not allowed in some temples. Bring a blazer.
4) Be at the temples at 5 in the morning just in time for the sunrise (see photo number one)
5) If anyone hands you an incense stick, ignore them. They charge $10. Yes I learned this the hard way.