You never know what to expect when you’re working with resin. Even if you strictly follow the instructions, sometimes external factors affect your output. Case in point: floral bangles. I tried to work with dried flowers and turn them into bangles, but I ended up with a bigger, and much more colorful coaster from my Alma Mater.
Marley is definitely not impressed with the output. Well, so was I but it was so hard to pop out the coaster. I think I spent the whole morning using up most of my upper body strength but to no avail.
Of course when things don’t work out, it’s best to proceed to the next task so off I went to the next item on my to-do list: production for Eco Choices. After hours in the work shop, I managed to finish a new set of accessories! I’ll post it tomorrow so stay tuned!
When I finished production, I went outside to shoot. That’s Mordred, our Aspin, trying not to fall asleep during yoga.
In case you want to know what happened to the coaster, ta-da! 🙂